Monday, December 14, 2009

Trailer Mart Scotland What Are Wal-Mart's Effect On Home Sale Values?

What are Wal-Mart's effect on home sale values? - trailer mart scotland

I currently live in a double-wide trailer built in '88 or '89. I intend to sell and move into a house in the city, but the main reason why my phone, Wal-Mart launched a new super-center built in my garden.

About fifty yards behind my house is the main entrance. I have the impression that a restaurant with a kind of jump on my back door. The Wal-Mart, even three hundred to four hundred yards away, but it remains a thorn in the visible. We do not know what kind of "wall" that will be building, but not big enough, so that's what basically frozen passersby can see our porch.

We live in Livingston County, Michigan, in a dorm. Under the assumption that the house is estimated at about twenty thousand dollars, what are my chances for a sale? Can I have more than the appraised value? Should I anticipate that construction before you complete on the market? Should I sell or use an agent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment