Friday, December 25, 2009

Ge Dental Insurance Root Canal With No Dental Insurance?!?

Root canal with no dental insurance?!? - ge dental insurance

so my parents do not have dental insurance for me ... I def. I do not want the tooth is a molar, because I do not want to look stupid with it! IM only 17! no chance to save the tooth because it is so deep that it filled my dentist thinks I have mighht time. Ignore bad, but I can not ... He can not even eat because she is very sensitive and floss my day when I felt the floss and felt very bad. My parents can not afford a root canal, but I can not bear the thought of retirement!


Except ... How ... We live near a school for dental tit GE couldnt cheaper or what not

There are also payment plans, like going every month, no matter what your dentist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment