Friday, December 11, 2009

Can Rephresh Cause Bleeding RepHresh? Girls And Gynos Only, Please!?

RepHresh? Girls and Gynos only, please!? - can rephresh cause bleeding

Hello everyone,

A little background:
At 18
Ortho-tricyclen Birth Control-I to 2 years
Hospital for a ruptured cyst at age 16
Virgin until January 2009
Sexual partners -2
-4 Times with Sex
-2 From people with a latex condom
Test for chlamydia and gonhorrea> negative

Now it's Outta the way ...

I just want to know why after sex that I feel it days after the event, even if you use a pH neutral cleaners. I feel like my partner's sperm! Is this normal? Is there a way to stop? Personally, I like my smell, thank you.

I've heard of RepHresh, and the scent does not smell that is caused by a pH-balanced. I firmly believe that is what is because odor discharge my vagina less acidic (if you understand that), more basic, such as (the sperm of a man and I find the smell as the person who have sex with).

When I switched to after the feel-virginized, showers,D is the normal, but I would not even shower, because the things I heard, both in their further use.

Have you tried to intelligently RepHresh or can tell me if this seems appropriate to use? Has anyone suggestions on how my natural smell back?

Thank you in advance:)

1 comments:

Mike T said...

should not shower there was nothing wrong with the sperm in her VAG only in the shower

Post a Comment