Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures Or The Skating Ring Need Outfit Asap Please?

Need outfit asap please? - pictures or the skating ring

I need to wear a dress to my morning shoot I'm gonna be shooting in a gym with him and the gym as an option for the photos and the beach also use photographs want a tickle torture session in feet and I am also tattooed me reach my ears and belly pierced, so you need a computer to take tomorrow and I need help please sexy


1. Watertight
2. White Nike sleeveless shirt
3. Red converse sleeveless shirt
4. white / blue sleeveless shirt
5. Gray fox bike racing shirt

Pants

1. Kahakai short dark
2. Kahakai light short
3. Cargo pants Kahakai
4. black trousers

The shoes have to wear shoes without socks do not want a bubble at the bottom, but I like to wear shoes without socks Please choose a shoe that would be good for me

1. Adidas Falcon
2. reg Vans Skate Shoes
3. Trucks Bearcats
4. a / e retro runner
5. Nike Airmax
6. Nike Dart
7. Shaq Basketball Shoes
8. FLIA gray and white shoess
9. Route 66 Slip-ons
10. navy blue vans slip ons
11. Vans VEW



Accessories things I want to, at least 3.5 if you want

1. Shell Anklet
2. Shark Tooth Chain
3. Timex
4. Toe Ring
5. Ron Jon Collar
6. Travel Collar
Aeropostal Necklace 7
8. Tribal Necklace
9. Collar industries
10 Figaro Chain

What
1. UGA Red
2. JSU red
3. dark blue coat, hat in Crete
4. Woody Trucker Hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment