Friday, December 11, 2009

Body Waxing Pictures All Body Hair Remove?

All Body Hair Remove? - body waxing pictures

I remove my hair throughout the body.
I just want to know what the best way to permanently remove hair (laser or Something Els ....) but I do not like my body shave with a razor blade or something CEL.
if laser hair removal or Recon me what r the pros and cons of laser hair removal and one thing that I searched the Internet for laser hair removal at home, I saw pictures online it looks like a razor search Web http:// www.epila.com.au/ but what's better and pay money to use at home or not?

2 comments:

Shy said...

Get the laser treatment is very expensive, like $ 200 more than the leg or something. (You do not know how long you have to look might be) This is done in multiple sessions, which means that the hair does not fall just outside the first period. I think it hurts a little, and sometimes people have side effects, the laser treatment.

Waxxing (I suggest, this), if not painful, and has already several times this removes the hair every time you are at thinning hair. Finally, even with your custom waxxing regrowth of hair, but I think the best thing to consider is the affordability. It prolly wouldnt hurt in a clinic and laser-only price is, BC is very expensive. Good luck to you.

I wouldnt bother with the knife house personally.

jenn said...

Only because of rising costs for me is a much better option. Laser treatments can be expensive and require several sessions. Waxing, although slower, more beautiful hair. It's a bit painful, but not so bad. These meetings are not expensive and much less expensive in the long run.

It would be not only the house of the laser, because complications are possible and do not really know how to solve them.

Post a Comment