Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Is The Average Pms Cycle After A Mirena 19 Dpo, BFN But Im Sure I Had Implantation Spotting?

19 dpo, BFN but Im sure I had implantation spotting? - what is the average pms cycle after a mirena

Hello everybody I, ovulation Soo 7th September (at least that what the calendar says ovulation) and I felt weird that day, I'm pretty sure it was the day. Well, I did not have sex until the next day (not included). I followed my AF for a few months and the days are Inbetween see how long my cycle. Here:

1. June
27. June (27 days)
28. July (30 days)
24. August (27 days)

That has me on the day 33 brings to me is officially late. If half of my life, I have a cycle of 28 days ... anyway, I did a test yesterday and it was negative. But, there are approximately 5 days after drying, is sure to have seen pink fabric, but it has a view and is located in the bathroom quickly before knowing what he had seen, I didn't think. Now that I'm late and did not have the symptoms of PMS (except fatigue) to ask the price .. 19 DPO is too late to get BFN wrong, do not you think?

3 comments:

Raquel said...

What does BFN stand for?
If you test implantation bleeding, then it is pos, if you are pregnant should. When I was pregnant W / daughter, I had a little blood on toilet paper that I took my time and was stored in a buffer. Well, that was the buffer dry, except for the small amount of blood on him and a tool for pregnancy test a few days and was pos.

Nikki121... said...

19 DPO seems late, but could be that you ovulate later than I thought, a friend of mine did not test positive, even until 2 weeks too late, despair, so do not

mommy of two girls #3 on the way said...

not necessarily mean that you still cold prego

Post a Comment