Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Graphic Card With Scart Regarding X1800XL Graphic Card?

Regarding X1800XL graphic card? - graphic card with scart

My machine is a Medion (3.2 GHz. Drive.1gig RAM 320, hard. And 2 years) from the original map X740XL and 9-pin connector on the composite chart, SCART and S board.I circuit vidio n 'nowhere In chess with www.crucial.com X1800XL.I fill and said that my mother was a PCIe card, I think X740XL replacement is.Would 400W or more power they give me to leave six pin power cable was the space of nine pins. (I only use game device) offline games.Many thank you all.

2 comments:

nimit vachhani said...

Yes, it's May, which should solve your problem. Has in any case, updated the graphics card needs more power, the better your level PSUs
Message to Querrien vachhaninimit@gmail.com

K c said...

Yes solve this problem, your problem

Post a Comment