Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Las Fotos De Paty Navidad Del 2009 Can Someone Translate This Spanish Message For Me Please?

Can Someone Translate This Spanish Message For Me Please? - las fotos de paty navidad del 2009

How are you ...

How about in school.

I think they are super interesting, because the problems with the engine, disarmed you?

He is always spending on Christmas gifts for others, here at home, the gift that was more oven Eve.

They are cute when you give, but do not always get something. So patience and good humor.

What I like EMAS month is January, because it's month my birthday and send a congratulatory letter received from my friends, and the days of my birthday gift teen gets open so cute too.

Of the songs I've heard some, but still gives me no time for all to hear, as they are only a few Internet.

It's something I want to come home to connect to, if I go back to work.

Soon I hope.

Meanwhile, I continue to come on the box, A my E-mails

Now'm entertaining watch Eve-see registration for his classes at school, too, who wants to book, and saw that the printing of photos you for this alno in his notebook. notic settingEA brand new and everything.

If not her, I would secure the Indo wore.

So it's a blessing to have him here.

Now I leave you, even your siguinete e-mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment