Thursday, January 21, 2010

Strangled Woman Pictures Support Groups Online For A Formerly Abused Woman Who Drinks Too Much?

Support groups online for a formerly abused woman who drinks too much? - strangled woman pictures

First, do not touch, and please do not indicate there was consultation done. I know I have problems ... I am legally separated but still in the picture for children. I am a nurse, I am surprised that co-dependency, ha, ha! Husband of 11 years, more unemployed than non-working.He now stuck in the slot, the bankruptcy of us, inside and outside the rehabilitation facility 3 weeks in a year times.A prison, eventually helping him directly, I think it is since . While personal use (this was a test for 5 years) has been physically and verbally abusive, (still arrogant). I began to drink to (face the pain and kill I know better ... but wherever I went around him to help me .... and a great bs'er so that the police and everyone thinks that it Hello wonderful.Went army if he had tried to strangle me, who has threatened to) my children ... I have the same work full time for 11 years, but most of my friends have paid sizing.My children all have consultation, and we are pleased that the father and above all nice and clean, so I stopped in the final minutes of the divorce and maintain the separation.I can not help it, I'm afraid I'll fall in fear of his character, refused to trust him cuz I am what I say with confidence and disadvantages me.Threatened family when I went for D. Papa is very ill; so I do not want to leave the area. Can not intellectually understand that I know that he tried, but my heart and fear hold me confidence. Whacked it? Are there support groups online that are completely confidential can not follow? Thanks

3 comments:

STORMY said...

I went through exactly the same thing, exactly 11 years ago. I started drinking because of it. I understand that it is no use because he thought against you. I understand that everyone thinks of it is the biggest, because we are with their parents all the time you've been married had to have lived. I understand that domestic violence. I have 2 children 10 and 2 My husband has been in and out of prison for most of our marriage. He is in rehab, the Army Hello right now. I hope that life change if it is there. In reality, must, be it because if the amendment is in jail for long. By the way I stopped to drink. My last drink was about 2 months. I know of no place like the line, but you can always pin a line such as PAL-I. Someone who was exactly where he is and goes upstairs. Hopefully

~Southern Sweety~ said...

Sorry to say, but once the crack seized from them, not back .. Thar, that is a real love .. I know because I recently, my husband of 13 years divorced because of his crack ... He was in and out of rehabilitation, and vowed that would never happen again .. Guess where he is now? Back to the rehabilitation and 5 years on probation for felony car theft and purse snatching ... I know that you love and live in the hope that it will change, HUN, but the reality is that they keep coming back ... Good luck to you ~

naughty girl said...

I went to a known safe nest. It is completely confidential. If I really wanted to help that might have worked. I was in a relationship with a man like her because she was 18 and the horse that crack is the alcohol. It's like dr. JEKYLL AND MR. Hyde. Day and night. When not drunk, is affectionate and loving and happy, but the second reception rates of alcohol in your system, and constantly accuses me of fraud. So annoying. I'm on the road. We had a child together, and I thought it would be naïve to change about myself. He has never touched our child or done something about me, but I'm afraid the same thing.
I love and I would not be without him, but a toxic relationship, and I know.

Post a Comment