Sunday, January 17, 2010

Electric Torture Women What Do You Think I Can Do?

What do you think i can do? - electric torture women

my friend of 3 years is still operating in a dating chat line in sitting and laughing HES busy with several women, when I went to angry and said: Look, in the conversations, you should not think that I answered that it was my computer (I paid the bill and pay for electricity and broadband) and when I watch whenever I wanted. not go crazy and talk to me 2 days now for just grunts and goes when I speak HES also sleep on the sofa i ave desperately upset that I was a torture their right to object as HES does not just him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's easy. It is disappointing. Harden your heart and throw it. Everything you want to go back or continue with their lives. But in both cases you also need to go further. I mean ..... unless u want a BF ....

Post a Comment