Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Advent Breast Pump Need Advice On The Best Breast Pump To Buy!?

Need advice on the best breast pump to buy!? - advent breast pump

I am a housewife, second in my pregnancy. The last time you used a breast pump Avent, yeast, and an end not in a position to little more than two months after breast-feeding. Until then, the bomb has dropped, and only sand Advent. My plan is to get more children and would like a pump to keep everything for the baby came. I think I decided to go with the Medela brand, but I can not distinguish between the Freestyle (very expensive) and Swing (cheaper) If you have an experience with someone who would be useful to have. I have not got all day at the pump when the time of the essence. Suggestions would be very grateful!

2 comments:

Mum of twins said...

I use the Medela Pump In Style "and they love it. I used it every day, since my children were born and have never had a problem with it. One of my friends freestyle and said he loves (the maximum I that could be bomb ...)

I know, I was also one of the options, but surely advisable to pump in style. :)

Congratulations to you and good luck!

~me~ said...

I am interested in the Lansinoh Double Electric. It has very good ratings for 1 / 2 the price of Medela and is essentially the pump AMEDA in a different color. Only $ 100 cheaper with free shipping at drugstore.com as well in the store!

Post a Comment